Saturday, 1 June 2013

Movie Review: Identity Thief

My rating: 7.5/10



Its a good movie. Watch it ok? K Thanks Bye.

Yeah so initially I left this post at that ^ but today on the 26th of June 2013 I decided to write something more for this film's review. Why because I had a change if heart and I decided you deserved to know more from my blog for free before you actually went and downloaded this movie? No. I just seriously have nothing better to do! No, seriously. I have eaten, slept, worked (lol, jk), texted and basically taken care of all matters at hand. So without further ado I shall plunge into a detailed and meaty review of Identity Thief. I actually have a tendency to go off track and sometimes I just go into unnecessarily detailed descriptions of random things which are not traditionally supposed to be in reviews (I think.). I don't even give spoiler alerts. Muahahahahha! Its not like this is some professional blog and I get paid to write. No, sir. I just do it for free, for you! Yeah, alright for myself. Its so much fun to write. You see my sanity is directly proportional to the number of words I write. The more I write the less crazy I get.

Anyway moving onto the review. Here goes:

  1. Title of film: Identity Thief
  2. Director: Seth Gordon
  3. Lead artists: Jason Bateman, Melissa McCarthy, Amanda Peet
  4. Genre: Comedy, crime
  5. Overview:

I promise Ill finish this someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment